PLANNING A VISIT TO THE MUSEUM WITH A SCHOOL OR SOCIAL GROUP?
We can provide docent led tours of our exhibit spaces for your groups (requires one month advance reservation).
Guided Tours with Eisner Museum Docent
Reservations must be made 1 month or more in advance of arrival date; tours will run approximately 30 minutes encompassing all of the major exhibits on display at that time.
Self-Guided Tours – No Docent
For groups of 12 or more persons, we request that a reservation be made 2 weeks in advance of arrival.
For students or youth groups, 1 chaperone for every 7 students is required. Chaperones Admitted free of charge.
- 60-person maximum for all docent-lead tours.
- Only 1 group tour can be scheduled for any 1 day.
- Tours can be scheduled Wednesday through Saturday during regular museum hours.
- 2 time slots are available Wednesday and Friday for groups: 11:00 am or 2:00 pm
- 2 time slots are available on Thursdays for groups: 11:00 am or 6:00 pm
- 1 time slot is available on Saturdays for groups: Noon
- Docent tours are lead for the first part of your tour time.
- There is no space in the Museum for groups to eat lunch.
Car / Van Parking
Metered street parking or use parking structure on the corner of Water Street and Chicago Street. Bus Parking is available at the lakefront.
Cost of Tours
$6.50 Docent Tour
$4.50 Self-lead Tour
$3.00 Docent-lead Student Tours
$2.00 Self-lead Student Tours
Tours can be arranged after regular museum hours. Cost to open museum is an additional $75 an hour.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION CONTACT:
KATIE SORENSON, PROGRAM DIRECTOR AT 414-847-3285